Allstate Claims will work with you, or a designee of your choice, to prepare an estimate of the damages that occurred while your vehicle was being shared. They will also work with you to decide which method of repair you are comfortable with.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a personal auto policy to supply my vehicle?
- Is there a deductible for vehicle owners?
- Will my personal policy ever be used if my vehicle is in an accident?
- Will Avail provide a replacement vehicle if my car is in the shop due to an accident that occurred during a Driver's trip?
- How do I track a claim once it's filed?
- When can I report damage?
- How will I get paid for damages that result in a claim?
- Why do I need to have comprehensive coverage on my personal auto policy?
- What is my role if a claim is filed on my vehicle?