You are required to report damage within 7 days of picking up your vehicle. Failure to do so may result in lack of coverage. For more information, please visit our Terms and Conditions page on our website or on the Avail Car Sharing app.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a personal auto policy to supply my vehicle?
- Is there a deductible for vehicle owners?
- Will my personal policy ever be used if my vehicle is in an accident?
- Will Avail provide a replacement vehicle if my car is in the shop due to an accident that occurred during a Driver's trip?
- How do I track a claim once it's filed?
- When can I report damage?
- How will I get paid for damages that result in a claim?
- Why do I need to have comprehensive coverage on my personal auto policy?
- What is my role if a claim is filed on my vehicle?