It depends. You are responsible for the $500 deductible if damage occurs to your vehicle while it is listed on the platform, but not out on a trip. If damage occurs while the vehicle is out on a trip, the driver may be responsible for the deductible. For additional policy details, please visit the Insurance Policy page on our website or on the Avail Car Sharing app. To view insurance details on the app, go to the "Account" tab, and select "Support."
Articles in this section
- Do I need a personal auto policy to supply my vehicle?
- Is there a deductible for vehicle owners?
- Will my personal policy ever be used if my vehicle is in an accident?
- Will Avail provide a replacement vehicle if my car is in the shop due to an accident that occurred during a Driver's trip?
- How do I track a claim once it's filed?
- When can I report damage?
- How will I get paid for damages that result in a claim?
- Why do I need to have comprehensive coverage on my personal auto policy?
- What is my role if a claim is filed on my vehicle?