No, drivers are not allowed to smoke in your vehicle. If a driver smokes in your car they will be fined, and Avail will provide you with $150 and a list of shops that can professionally remove the scent for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up and put my car on the platform?
- Are there any maintenance requirements for my car in order to list it on Avail?
- Can I set restrictions on how my car is borrowed?
- How far in advance can I set my availability?
- How late can I change my availability?
- What happens if the driver doesn’t return my car by the scheduled end time?
- Can someone smoke in my car?
- What should I do if my car wasn't refueled?
- What should I do if my car was returned dirty?