There is a 30-minute grace period for returns. If the driver hasn’t returned your car’s keys 30 minutes after the designated time, you should reach out to the driver through the app. If the driver does not respond after 30 minutes, you should contact AvailSupport at 877-447-9403 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Avail will also make multiple attempts to contact the driver. After two additional hours, if Avail is not able to reach the driver, you may want to call 911. Owners can call 911 before contacting Avail.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up and put my car on the platform?
- Are there any maintenance requirements for my car in order to list it on Avail?
- Can I set restrictions on how my car is borrowed?
- How far in advance can I set my availability?
- How late can I change my availability?
- What happens if the driver doesn’t return my car by the scheduled end time?
- Can someone smoke in my car?
- What should I do if my car wasn't refueled?
- What should I do if my car was returned dirty?