When you make your vehicle available, it will be available to borrow immediately. You cannot make your vehicle available in advance. Once your vehicle is available, Avail will send you a lockbox code you can use to unlock the lockbox to place your car’s keys inside.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up and put my car on the platform?
- Are there any maintenance requirements for my car in order to list it on Avail?
- Can I set restrictions on how my car is borrowed?
- How far in advance can I set my availability?
- How late can I change my availability?
- What happens if the driver doesn’t return my car by the scheduled end time?
- Can someone smoke in my car?
- What should I do if my car wasn't refueled?
- What should I do if my car was returned dirty?