Yes, you are expected to maintain your vehicle in good working condition and schedule maintenance in accordance with your vehicle's manufacturer guide. If Avail identifies any concerns with your vehicle that are not remedied, we will not permit it to be listed on the platform and shared with drivers.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up and put my car on the platform?
- Are there any maintenance requirements for my car in order to list it on Avail?
- Can I set restrictions on how my car is borrowed?
- How far in advance can I set my availability?
- How late can I change my availability?
- What happens if the driver doesn’t return my car by the scheduled end time?
- Can someone smoke in my car?
- What should I do if my car wasn't refueled?
- What should I do if my car was returned dirty?